3.14.2011

start of something new

Scott and I are getting married on 5.7.11 and we cannot contain our excitement. The last few months have been busy with planning and fun along the way. We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. We had his dad do our engagement pictures at Knights Ferry and we love how they turned out. I made our announcements online and our temple invite inserts along with them. The inserts have already arrived and we are just waiting for the announcements and envelopes to come. I have designed my wedding to my liking and I am super over joyed with everything I have created for it. Everything is perfectly "Katie". My dress came the other day and it is just simply gorgeous, which is why I have tried it on about a billion and one times. To say the least I am quite pleased. We have so much done already, so much to do, and the day keeps getting closer and closer and closer! It's actually quite surreal. Altogether we just can not wait to begin our happily forever after, together... loving recklessly abandoned!

No comments:

Post a Comment