3.21.2011

I Love You More!

Relationship rivalry: such a funny thing! Scott and I have fun play fighting and joking around With each other! It is quite silly how we tease and play around but we entertain ourselves all the while.One way we tease one another is by saying, "I love you more!" I started out hating when my Scotty would say that but I realized he only said it because he knows it makes me squirm, so I started to say it myself and I realized it made him squirm! We promised eachother that we would never say it again to eachother because we know one doesn't love the other more than the other. Because of this promise Scott will now start to say, "I love you more," and will add, "more and more each day!" just so he can still say it but have an excuse when I start to squirm! He is a silly boy and my stud muffin! I love him so much, and he knows it! Love is incredible! I hope everyone will find someone as incredible as my Scotty for themselves because the world would be a heck of a better place if everyone was as happy as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment